The database package depends upon the struct package and has a src/ directory containing a bootstrap script. Running this script leads to and error: checking for PQconnectdb in -lpq… no configure: error: unable to find the PQconnectdb() function in pq This seems to be because it cannot find libpq.so – checking on the system libpq.so.5 […]
The cgi package has no dependencies or src/ directory and can simply be installed.
It has been a while since I’ve checked the Octave package list, there have been some changes since I set up the original projects. These are the packages on that page that I haven’t got set up in Jenkins: bim bsltl cgi database fpl msh NaN ncarray netcdf nurbs ocs octcdf queuing secs sparsersb tisean […]
Test stk_example_kb09 failed with a segfault. Looks like this might be related to a problem that has been discussed on the octave mailing list, although my symptoms are significantly worse than those described in that report. I’ll rerun the tests once the build machine is a bit more quiescent. Following a further couple of builds, […]
There are some more FFMPEG errors in the of-video build, ironically they appear to be introduced by Changeset 50:73e26dc9bd9a by Andreas Weber : Fix compiler warnings, replace deprecated functions, bump version …or maybe my previous changes were undone by this change. Once again, this is some missing AV_ prefixes. Fixed in build #244.
At long last I’ve gotten around to fixing the mesa build – there were a couple of problems: nouveau_screen.c: In function ‘nouveau_init_screen2’: nouveau_screen.c:105:2: error: implicit declaration of function ‘nouveau_drm_new’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration] ret = nouveau_drm_new(dri_screen->fd, &screen->drm); ^ nouveau_screen.c:111:2: error: implicit declaration of function ‘nouveau_device_new’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration] ret = nouveau_device_new(&screen->drm->client, NV_DEVICE, ^ nouveau_screen.c:111:39: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type […]
I recently had a look at a Xamarin Studio build running on a Mac, with the idea of adding the build to a Jenkins server. The build originally failed claiming that the Xamarin licence wasn’t valid (it was only a starter licence when the machine had a business licence installed). There are two options to […]
The log reads: [of-divand] $ hg pull –rev default abort: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error Which looks like a problem with the mercurial server that I doubt I will be able to fix. I shall leave this project active for the moment and hope it resolves itself.
The of-video project has failed with these errors: In file included from AVHandler.cc:25:0: AVHandler.h:244:12: error: expected ‘;’ at end of member declaration AVFrame *create_frame(PixelFormat fmt); ^ AVHandler.h:244:37: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘fmt’ AVFrame *create_frame(PixelFormat fmt); ^ AVHandler.cc: In member function ‘int AVHandler::setup_write()’: AVHandler.cc:117:39: error: ‘CODEC_ID_NONE’ was not declared in this scope av_output->oformat->audio_codec = CODEC_ID_NONE; ^ […]
There seems to be a number of people using Yocto Project for their embedded systems builds, indeed, I have experimented with it for the Intel Galileo board I dabbled with a couple of years ago. To add this to the CI build server I am going to use the Jethro branch. First step is to […]