It has taken a bit of wrangling but I’ve finally gotten dolfin to build. The final set of adjustments I have made to the build are:
mv dolfin/la/PETScKrylovSolver.cpp dolfin/la/PETScKrylovSolver.cpp.orig
sed 's/^.*KSPSetNull/\/\/ Line removed to fix build problem/' < dolfin/la/PETScKrylovSolver.cpp.orig > dolfin/la/PETScKrylovSolver.cpp
mv dolfin/la/CholmodCholeskySolver.cpp dolfin/la/CholmodCholeskySolver.cpp.orig
echo '#include "SuiteSparse_config.h"' > dolfin/la/CholmodCholeskySolver.cpp
cat dolfin/la/CholmodCholeskySolver.cpp.orig >> dolfin/la/CholmodCholeskySolver.cpp
mv dolfin/la/UmfpackLUSolver.cpp dolfin/la/UmfpackLUSolver.cpp.orig
echo '#include "SuiteSparse_config.h"' > dolfin/la/UmfpackLUSolver.cpp
cat dolfin/la/UmfpackLUSolver.cpp.orig >> dolfin/la/UmfpackLUSolver.cpp
This gets the package building with a few optional dependencies missing:
- — (**) SLEPC
- — (**) SLEPC4PY
- — (**) TRILINOS
- — (**) PASTIX
- — (**) SCOTCH
- — (**) HDF5
SLEPc and SLEPc4Py don’t make any sense since those are building and installing apparently correctly.
Trilinos doesn’t clone correctly in the context of the automated build, but I can clone it if I do it manually. However, even when I do that it doesn’t build.
Pastix and Scotch are both built and installed, but not found.
HDF5 is built without parallel support.